by Daniel Kaufman
The Motorola T325 Advanced Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone can be connected to a Bluetooth enabled phone. Clip it to your car's sun visor and you can make or take handsfree calls via its internal 2-watt speaker.
Measuring 3.27 x 3.27 x 0.94 inches, the square T325 is the right size for most cars’ windshield visors. The dual speakers share the large front surface with a large talk button. Since the talk button controls most call management functions (answering calls, voice dialing, last number redialing and ending calls), the large size makes it super easy to use while driving.
- Bluetooth version 2.0 with EDR.
- Compatible with Bluetooth enabled cell phones and PDAs made by different manufacturers.
- Supports Bluetooth A2DP, Hands-free and Headset profiles.
- Can be clipped to your car's sun visor and no installation is required.
- Automatically turns on when you get into your car and off when you get out.
- Superior audio quality and clarity with echo cancellation technology.
- Handles both your music and your phone calls - music pauses when you are engaged in a phone call.
- Bing 411 search engine for directions, traffic conditions, weather reports, movie times and more.
- Dedicated mute button.
- Color LED indicates headset status and connection status.
- Offers a wireless connection range of 10 meters (33 feet).
- Battery performance of up to 17 hours of talk time or 2.5 weeks of standby time.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 3.26'' x 3.26'' x 0.94''
“I think the Motorola T325 is a very functional and affordable bluetooth speakerphone. It’s the perfect companion for people having a busy mobile lifestyle.” Daniel Kaufman, Reagan WirelessCheck out the Motorola T325 at
Toll Free: 877-724-3266
Follow Us on Social MediaReagan Wireless Website
Daniel Kaufman Google+ Profile
Overblog Daniel Kaufman
Wordpress Reagan Wireless
Instagram Daniel Kaufman
Instagram Reagan Wireless
Linkedin Reagan Wireless
OverBlog Reagan Wireless
Wordpress Daniel Kaufman